Job Title: Systems Co-Ordinator
Salary: GBP23,000 Per Annum
Hours: 40 Hours Per week - 8.30am until 5pm - Monday to Friday
Here at Ingold Recruitment we are excited to be working on vacancy for a Systems Co-Ordinator to join a small but busy and friendly Tamworth based company. The successful candidate will report directly to the Logistics & Distribution Manager and work as part of the Administration & Warehouse Team.
Main Duties as a Systems Co-Ordinator
- Taking care of Contracts for premises, leased vehicles, phone administration, etc..
- Insurance renewals and administration.
- Office administration organisation.
- Overseeing and ensuring successful audits - Achilles and ISO.
- Covering for staff in all areas of the administration team.
- Completing customer and supplier questionnaires and forms.
- Overseeing and completing GDPR administration.
- Helping Logistics and Distribution Manager with all tasks relating to the smooth running of the business, foreseen and unforeseen.
Key Skills as a Systems Co-Ordinator
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills / telephone manner.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Full, clean driver's licence.
- 'All hands of deck' attitude with a 'can - do' approach to problem solving.
Desirable Experience / Skills
- Experience of HSEQ Management.
- Experience of ISO audits.
- Sage Knowledge
- GDPR experience
- First Aider
If you are interested in applying for this role please click APPLY below or call the Ingold Recruitment Office for more information.