We're a successful, fast growing, dynamic international Group with offices in the UK, Germany and in Africa. Our management team is unrivalled in its passion, energy and drive for growth. We're looking for an ambitious person with a keen interest in building a career in the pharmaceutical sector.
In return we would provide a competitive salary package and a chance to join a fast growing company which will offer you continual career progression. We're not just looking for a sales administrator but someone who can show exceptional dynamism, energy and effectiveness.
- Sending out stock offers to customers
- Completing customer tenders based on floor stock and incoming stock
- Allocating incoming stock to customers based on pending offers
- Creating regular back order reports for customers
- Creating and circulating weekly reports of unsold stock
- Creating reports of short dated products in stock on a monthly basis
- Maintaining database of trademark notifications held by company
- Forecasting usage of production materials
- Placing orders with suppliers for production materials
- Completing product analysis on existing product range and products that we could potentially stock in the future
- Maintaining necessary level of filing so that documents are ready to be inspected by auditors at any moment
- Any other task delegated by directors and senior management
Characteristics and Skills
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail and works well under pressure
- A strong, pro-active team worker
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude
- Previous administrative experience in a wholesale/trading environment is advantageous.
- Excellent IT Skills including MS Office, Excel (intermediate to advanced). Experience of inventory management software is preferable but not essential.
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Capable of managing own workload and confident in liaising at all levels in the business.
- Full time Role (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm)
- Position available for immediate start
- Holiday allowance - 28 days (including Bank Holidays)