Are you a purchasing professional looking for the next step in your career?
Are you looking to work for an innovative and inspiring company?
Then we want to hear from you immediately, do not miss out!!
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the purchasing manager and team
- Purchasing and forecasting duties
- Managing direct and indirect materials
- Managing inventory levels
- Assisting in identifying new suppliers
- Stock control
- General administrative duties
We would love to hear from you if you have had the following experience:
- Negotiation and experience of working within a purchasing team
- Previous role as a Purchasing Assistant, Assistant Buyer or Purchasing Administrator
- This will be a temporary to permanent position paying GBP9.50 - GBP10.50 per hour
- Pension and annual leave
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
If you're interested hearing more about the role then please apply online today!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.