HR Administrator - 36015
A HR Customer Support Administrator is required to work for an Automotive OEM. You ideally will have HR experience from within a shared service environment.
The HR Administrator is customer focused role and sits in the HR Direct Lifecycle & Transaction Team.
Acting as a key member of the team you will be responsible for ensuring employee data is accurately maintained. You will be dealing with a high volume of work in a shared service environment.
The role will cover administration activities that occur in the employee life cycle from "hire to retire" e.g. on boarding, maternity administration, flexible working contracts, other ad-hoc contractual changes, employee personal detail updates e.g. bank accounts, emails, address details, off boarding, filing etc.
The Life cycle & Transaction team also manage Data Subject Access Requests and other disclosures and the successful candidate will support the administration of these ensuring appropriate reductions, photocopying and arranging for couriers where required.
3 Key Skills Required:
- Experienced HR Administrator/Generalist familiar with SAP
- HR Experience of working in a Shared Service environment or similar
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage own workload prioritising effectively
- Previous experience working in an administration/administration support role
- Operational knowledge of SAP HR, ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Able to demonstrate ability to self-organise and manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.