Maintenance Engineering Manager
SF Group are currently recruiting for a highly capable Head of Maintenance Engineering to lead the maintenance function in a fast paced, heavy industry manufcaturing plant.
• As Head of Plant Maintenance Engineering, you will be influential in delivering sufficient maintenance cover across multiple shifts within a busy, heavy duty manufacturing plant.
• Reporting into the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for all department accountabilities such as Overtime, Disciplinary and Training.
• Through demonstrable strategic acumen, you will drive change towards proactive and preventative maintenance practices within the function, implementing new process to further reduce downtime.
• Ensure systems are fully updated and MRP/ERP systems are developed to maximise their potential.
• Utilise planning schedules to delegate both reactive and TPM work to team members.
• Lead large capital equipment installation projects when required.
• Previous experience of managing a large Maintenance Function within a industrial / heavy engineering manufacturing facility.
• Previous experience demonstrating process improvements and contributing to overall maintenance planning strategy including PPM & TPM requirements.
• Previous experience of holding multi-million pound budgetary responsibility.
• Competent ability to manage large capital projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead cross functional teams.
• Basic salary of up to GBP62,000 p.a.
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Healthcare benefits
If you would like to inquire, please call or submit your CV to