Job Title: Junior Buyer
Salary: GBP25,000 p.a.
Shift: Mon - Friday
I' m currently recruiting for a Junior Buyer to work with a leading manufacturer of high quality fabricated quartz and granite worksurfaces supplying across the UK. As the Junior Buyer you will be responsible for material buying and scheduling to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Material buying and scheduling
- Managing existing supplier relationships
- Selecting potential suppliers for the business
- Material planning
- Monitoring costs and quality on materials
- Updating and managing ERP systems
The successful candidate for the Junior Buyers position will have the following experience:
- Two years experience working as a Junior Buyers (Essential)
- Experience of using SAP (Desirable)
- Read engineering drawings (Desirable)
- Ideally stores experience within the manufacturing/engineering industry
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven't been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.