Role: Servicing Engineer
Contract type: Permanent
About the company:
Our client is the UK's leading manufacturer of Injection Moulding machines and they are looking for a Service Engineer to join their Servicing Team. They produce plastic parts that are in and around us on a daily basis including parts of your car, everyday packaging, phones, computers and much more. The servicing division of the business is a high paced department where customers expect top quality maintenance on their products. With this in mind, they are searching for someone who can:
What you will be doing:
- To complete scheduled maintenance visits on the range of client machines
- To undertake regular service visits to customer's sites with a positive and professional attitude on client product range, and aid in accurate / detail parts identification.
- To gain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client product range and attend training when and where necessary on new control systems and machine models.
- To develop good working relationships with customers and ensure that they are aware of all of the product range/services that our client can offer.
- To complete any necessary documentation in a timely manner
- To provide technical support to other staff concerning any technical matters regarding the range machine tools you work on.
- To maintain all company equipment and tools. Any issues must be reported to the necessary manager.
- To ensure all work is carried out to safe working practices, looking after the safety of yourself and the safety of others in line with the latest H S E legislation and any customer local requirements.
- To ensure you arrive at a customer's site in a smart and presentable manor at all times and that you undertake your duties in a professional manner.
- To work with flexibility to cover any other aspects of the servicing / operations departments as required and when called upon to do so.
What we expect from you:
- Experience of hands-on managing technically challenging, multidisciplinary projects and track record of problem solving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Broad knowledge of Injection Moulding machinery and electrical/mechanical engineering experience
- Strong oral and written English.
- Position requires willingness for UK travel
- Strong self-organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence