Production Tig Welder
**TIG Welder - Pay GBP10.00 - GBP12.00 per hour - Aston- Day shift - Temp to permanent contract - must have TIG welding background**
Pay GBP10.00-12.00 per hour Hours: Days, Monday to Thursday 07:00-16:00pm and Friday 07:00-12:00pm Location: Aston - B6
Encore are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client who are based in the Aston area. The company offer services to fulfil anything from fine intricate welding on highly visible or safety critical components to heavy welding on large structures of chassis. Due to recent growth they are on the lookout for fresh talent to join the team as a TIG Production Welder
- Pay rate of GBP10.00-12.00 per hour depending on experience
- Temporary to permanent position
- Set day shifts, Monday to Friday with an early finish on Fridays
- Time and half paid after working 40hrs per week
- You will be required to TIG weld to a high standard on predominately mild and stainless steel
- To produce welded components using Tig Welding Process especially Bentley Grilles
- To comply with health and safety policies at all times
- Responsible for regular maintenance of machines and equipment, ensuring route cards are filled in correctly and responsible for area housekeeping
- To work from drawings and work instructions to assemble and weld components to the customer's quality standards
- To manufacture parts using general fabrication tools and techniques
- To participate in continuous improvement projects and attend training courses where applicable
- You will have the responsibility and authority to ensure customer requirements are met
- Informing the Quality Office promptly around products and processes that do not conform to customer requirements.
- You will be an experienced TIG welder ideally from a previous architectural background or similar industry
- You must be able to read and understand technical drawings and have good knowledge of fabrication and welding
- Skilled with medium to heavy gauge fabrication work with material thickness ranging from 6 to 15mm on mild steel
- A team player with a can-do attitude who can work confidently as part of a team and off of own initiative
- It is the nature of the work for this client that tasks and responsibilities are in many circumstances unpredictable and varied. All employees are therefore expected to work in a flexible way, when the occasion arises, including occasional evening and weekend work.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Rachel on or
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to GBP125 per person you refer to us. Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.