Customer Service Administrator
We are looking for a customer service administrator to join our customer service team here in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. The customer service role will provide product/services information, direct calls and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. We are looking for someone genuinely excited to help customers who is patient, empathetic and communicative.
UBT offer a wide range of services from Group Buying and Technology through to Business Coaching and Consumer Voucher Services. This is a chance to be in the middle of all of that with routes of progression and training available into other areas of the business longer-term. UBT are a organisation supplying products and services to businesses and households associated with the Plymouth Brethren Christian Church.
- Professionally answer the telephone using gate keeping skills to direct relevant calls to colleagues to save time whilst providing good customer service.
- Develop and constantly improve systems related to your position to be more accurate, effective and efficient. This includes putting forward suggestions to the management.
- Effectively manage time by planning and prioritising tasks to maximise efficiency.
- Willing to go the extra mile to assist customers and / or colleagues
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Basic salary - GBP19-21k
- Car/Car allowance - GBP280/month upon completion of probation or company car
- Holiday - 22 days + 8 days bank holiday
- Free parking
- Free lunch every day