Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough? Well, in your new role as a Vehicle Engineer working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
We have excellent opportunities for experienced Vehicle Engineers to work with one of the UK's number one vehicle remarketers. As a yard based Vehicle Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out physical and image inspections to confirm the viability of repair, in accordance with recognised industry standards. Our Vehicle Engineers carrying out over 75,000 vehicle inspections per year across our 16 locations in the UK.
You'll join our team researching vehicle values diligently and accurately considering all aspects of the condition, mileage, previous condition and any other related information. You will also ensure salvage categories are assigned within the framework of the 'ABI Code of Practice.'
So if you want:
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Family events
- Fees in relation to Professional Membership Bodies
.. Apply today!
Vehicle Engineer | Vehicle | Engineer | Engineering | Vehicle Maintenance | Motor Engineer | Automotive | Damage EstimatorEssential Skills
- Must have a broad experience working in either motor engineers or body shop estimating departments
- Proven experience of working within the automotive industry
- Relevant engineering qualifications (IAEA /ATA VDA /AQP)
- Experience of vehicle estimating and valuation systems
- Continuing awareness of body shop, motor claims and salvage industry initiatives
- Effective general IT skills at an intermediate level
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast-paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on the combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry-leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.