Implementation and Training Specialist Automotive DMS
Our clients build their Dealership Management System products based on their ethical, innovative and talented team who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer satisfaction. Our client is looking to recruit an Implementation and Training Consultant to join their dynamic and friendly team. In return, you will receive full training and be working for a business whose ethos is to recognise, nurture and develop an individual's strengths and abilities in order to truly maximise their potential within the business from a career trajectory standpoint. They have a super flexible working culture which is empathetic of the work ethic and outputs of their employees so you will feel valued, appreciated whilst experiencing significant job satisfaction once projects are completed.
- Provide onsite training for all automotive dealership customers.
- Delivering training which will be a mixture of classroom style and live 'on the job' training in operation for individual users.
- Support in the design and implementation of the systems.
- Ensure that efficiency of every dealership system is maximised.
- Support all dealership employees across various departments (Mechanics through to Sales, Accounts and the Senior Management Team).
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within an Automotive Dealership is essential
- Preferably understanding and exposure to the end to end Dealership lifecycle within administration functions to include Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and general Account Reconciliation, Parts and Service.
- Previous experience implementing a DMS system (ideally) or a similar CRM system is essential.
- Previous end user training experience is essential.
- A gregarious and outgoing personality with the ability and confidence to deliver training to all different types of individuals.
- Previous experience delivering a project 'end-to-end' from bespoke elements of design, implementation and training all end users.
Please note: This role involves regular travel so the ability to work away from home is essential as training internally for dealerships customers is usually 2 weeks in duration and will take place on the customer site.
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Joanna Middleton on for a private and confidential discussion.