Business Support Co-Ordinator
A Business Support Co-Ordinator maternity cover job in Worcester, paying GBP23000.
Temporary Maternity Cover for approx 10 months
GBP12.64 per hour + Holiday
Hours: Monday-Friday (9-5pm)
Worcester (J6) FREE PARKING ON-SITE
Your new company
A family run business based in Worcester is looking for a Business Support Coordinator to cover maternity leave for approximately 10 months on a temporary basis. This role is a supporting role for the operational functions of this office.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- The job itself involves inputting orders and basic account management on SAP system within a small team based in Worcester.
- Confidently sending out orders quickly and correctly using our in-house couriers for customers who need specialist items for specific dates/times.
- This role is a mix of Administrative, Operations and Account management suitable for someone who can prioritise tasks.
- General Office Admin; Filing, photocopying, stationary orders and sending mail.
- Processing and inputting orders on to SAP system.
- Posting Delivery Documents.
- Keeping track of open orders.
- Organising DPD courier and liaising with warehouse Admin.
- Running invoices and statements for all customers.
- potential for chasing payments and updating customers on their accounts
- Act as the principal contact for customer accounts and liaise with colleagues in Denmark.
- Setting up new customer accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
You MUST HAVE working knowledge of SAP as this is used across the board.
You will need to be able to prioritise work loads as this role is very much stand a lone within a small team of 4.
You must be confident with all duties and be flexible when dealing with other tasks.
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from exposure to a niche manufacturing company, a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, 3% pension contribution, flexible working hours between 7am-5pm and free on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.