Sales & Marketing Manager S&MM
Sales & Marketing Manager (S&MM)
Near Ross on Wye
Up to GBP40,000
Our client is a newly acquired manufacturing business based just off the M5 near Ross on Wye. Involved in the construction business, they largely supply business to business needs in the South West.
The business is growing steadily and the management are looking to find an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to work closely with the Managing Director in continuing this trajectory. Applicants should have a proven track record of successful achievement in sales, business growth and development. The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for generating profitable and sustainable growth through sales contracts, obtaining and maximising on additional business with existing clients; acquiring new customers and developing new channels /markets.
You will be proactive and self-motivated with excellent organisational, analytical and people skills. Your CV will show that you are commercially astute with strong business acumen, possessing the attitude, ability and tenacity to succeed. Ideally you will have experience in similar related industries, which may include house builders, construction companies, local authorities and homeowners.
- Development and implementation of marketing programs and communication campaigns across diverse channels and using the full range of marketing tools
- Create and implement product and solution stories as well as communication brand positioning strategies
- Identify and map out the possible sales channels. Ensure the CRM accurately reflects the potential universe and sub divided to create a sales plan
- Work on building effective contacts across the channels and ensure a programme of regular contact and sales development
- Create effective reporting systems that measure ROI and inform forecast of activities for the next quarter
- An entrepreneurial mindset - keen to devise new ways of targeting sales and following through to achieve objectives
- Effective people management of both internal staff and external agencies
- Ability to read P&L and put actions in place to achieve targets within budget and within time forecasted
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.