Sheet Metal Worker
Role: Sheet Metal Worker.
Pay: 10-12 per hour.
Hours: 7:30 - 16:00 Mon - Thurs.
7:30 - 13:00 Fri, Time and a half on weekends and any time worked over 40 hours.
Company: This Sheet Metal Worker role is a straight to permanent role with overtime available immediately, this is typical fast paced environment for a Sheet Metal Worker and overalls may have to be worn.
- You will be required to work with sheet metal from between 1mm - 10mm to create box sections cabins and chassis for commercial vehicles.
- Must be able to work from technical drawings to fabricate parts depending on the specific requirements of the client's vehicle.
- You will be required to work on car chassis which will be interlinked with electrical and hydraulic components.
- Must have worked with sheet metal in past roles.
- Will be required to work from technical drawings.
- Any experience fabricating and working to technical drawings, Helpful in a fitting or vehicle environment but not essential. Will need to be able to weld either MIG or TIG. If both then ideal.
To apply please email your CV to or call Rachel on .Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.