My client, based in modern, comfortable offices in Stafford is ranked one of the top 100 places to work in the UK and offer an excellent environment in which to work, with a strong emphasis on employee welfare and well being.
They are currently seeking a strong administrator to join them on a Fixed Term Contract until Jan 2020 to cover maternity.
The main purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service, working closely with partners and customers.
- Assist in day to day activities such as dealing with enquiries, processing payments and cash handling.
- To ensure excellent customer service is given in response to any enquires received and customers are responded to and updated in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the housing system is updated with all key information.
- Verification of invoices and payments, and delivering of purchase orders.
- Good level of education (e.g. to GCSE standard in Maths and English), or equivalent.
- Experience of a range of administrative processes (eg arranging appointments, producing letters, filing)
- Experience of dealing with customers on the telephone and face to face.
- A strong administrative or customer service background in a professional environment.