Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.15pm and Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm
An Accounts Senior is required to join a a growing firm of Accountants to support an established client base. This role will suit an experienced Accounts Senior or Account Manager who has worked within a Practice environment and is able to use and advice on a variety of accountancy software. This role would suit someone who has worked with a portfolio of clients using the new HMRC Making Tax Digital business tax reform.
- Management, processing and preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Calculation of all Tax, NI , pension, statutory and voluntary deductions.
- Completion of year end and submissions to HMRC.
- Research, identify and communicate potential payroll implications.
- Liaise with clients, accountants and colleagues on the telephone and in person.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of the payroll; to ensure appropriate reconciliations performed and monies are remitted accurately and on time.
- To manage the payroll input to payroll systems development and continually review processes and working practices to ensure the company maintains an up to date, effective payroll service whilst protecting payroll integrity and security.
- Experience of working within a Practice environment.
- Demonstrable experience of running multiple payrolls and developing innovative solutions to problems and implementing consequent changes.
- Demonstrable experience of multiple payroll delivery.
- Highly proficient in interpreting payroll rules and regulations.
- Excellent IT skills with some experience of payroll systems (STAR experience would be an advantage).
- Knowledge of occupational pension schemes, and pension scheme administration.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
- Ability to produce accurate results under pressure whilst meeting deadlines.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- GBPComeptitive salary.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.15pm and Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm.
- Friendly working environment.
- Excellent career opportunities.
The business is a long established firm of Accountants who are growing their network of offices. The vacancy is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Accounts Senior to develop their career within a skilled team.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.