Business Development Manager
Our client is a respected brand within the Property Industry, working alongside Estate Agents and providing them with a fantastic sales solution.
They are recruiting for the position of New Business Development Manager to cover the Midlands.
The New Business Development Manager will be part of a team responsible for identifying and creating first appointments, for presenting to, signing up, and launching new Estate Agents in accordance with a 2 year recruitment plan of adding an additional 1300 branches into their Partner network.
Key Skills and Experience Required for position of New Business Development Manager:
- You will ideally have both Estate Agency and customer facing B2B experience;
- A proven track record of hitting targets and delivering results within the property sector or a similar sales environment
- The ability to target and win new business individually alongside the use of CRM systems and prospecting/pipeline management software
- Individually very disciplined, with the ability to motivate one's self at all times in the pursuit of excellence
- The ability to travel extensively throughout the UK and stay overnight as and when required
- The ability to motivate and coach Estate Agents to successfully offer our services to their clients in order to secure more business
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Nick Marlow at Rayner Personnel.