Maternity Cover Customer Service Administrator
We are a rapidly expanding UK-wide vehicle logistics and fleet management company looking for an Administrator to join our Head Office in Worcester. Our business is built on strong foundations with people at the core of everything we do and we're committed to developing our talented team to grow with us.
This role is to cover maternity leave with a start date of as soon as possible. You will be based in our busy Customer Care department and will need to have both excellent customer service and organisational skills.
Salary of GBP17,200 rising to GBP18,200 after a probation period
BENEFITS TO JOINING SMH:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension after 3 months
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discount schemes
- Access to preferential rates on vehicle leasing
- Annual leave purchase scheme (with qualifying period)
- Cycle to Work scheme (with qualifying period)
- Tech Benefits (with qualifying period)
- Childcare vouchers (with qualifying period)
- Regular reviews, training and 121's to help develop and build your skills
SO A TYPICAL DAY MAY INVOLVE:
- Arranging and setting up vehicle movements
- Proactively managing vehicle status to ensure vehicle movements are carried out within given timeframe
- Ensuring all accounts are administered within service levels of the individual contracts
- Liasing with other teams to ensure that the individual contractual service levels are being met
- Receiving and making business calls dealing with queries and complaints in an appropriate manner
- Where appropriate, preparing new vehicles relevant paperwork
- Ensuring all aspects of invoicing for each contract are administered accurately and within agreed timescales
- Day to day filing for all accounts
WE ARE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM YOU IF:
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have good organisational and prioritising skill
- You are looking to join a growing company and build on your skills and experience.
If you like the sound of what you have read and meet our criteria, we look forward to hearing from you in soon!