I am working with a Government Agency based in Birmingham who are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst for 3 months.
The role is full time, to start ASAP and paying GBP490 Umbrella per day. The role is in scope of IR35.
Our client is looking for candidates with working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting. You need to have vast experience in strategic planning as well as being comfortable and advance in excel (pviot tables/analysis etc).
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning, the duties of the Financial Planning Officer will include:
* Production of Annual budget and provision of financial input to the Agency's Annual Plan process, including supporting the Head of Financial Planning in order to secure appropriate funding from government
* Undertake cost allocation activities including reviewing and recommending different allocation methodologies where appropriate
* Provide support and advice in relation to the Agency's target of operational break-even
* Support the Head of Financial Planning in the production of mid-term and long-term forecasts and strategic business plan (2-5 years), including development of base data information of high integrity which can be used for scenario-based modelling.
* Undertake activities to develop, streamline, automate and enhance modelling and forecast processes within Financial Planning to improve the accuracy and reliability of forecasts
* Support the Head of Financial Planning in the development of unit costs for the Agency's products & services
* Assist with the future year elements of the quarterly review of the Agency's financial performance
* Work closely and collaborate with other finance teams to provide support and high quality inputs
* Develop collaborative working relationships with other functions to ensure high-quality inputs to key planning elements, which includes assisting the HR function to develop robust workforce plans
* Provide support and advice on all financial planning matters to the Head of Financial Planning, Director of Finance and other members of the Senior Management Team
Please only apply if you have all the skills, knowledge and experience to carry out the role as mentioned above.
As the role is to start ASAP please only apply if you are on no more than a week's notice.
CV closing date & time: Tuesday 18th
Thank youYour expert recruitment consultant is Charlotte Townend, call today on or email Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.