Maintenance Engineer - Multi-skilled
My Client are a leading global brand and have been manufacturing award winning products for 150 years. Right now, the business are transitioning the Maintenance department from being very reactive to have an emphasis going forward on root cause analysis, creating an efficient PPM structure and undergoing various projects to ensure the plant is running at peak performance. This is a vision that is being implemented right now, there is no better time to join the company. They are looking for a forward thinking electrical maintenance engineer to come in and work well within a team, in return they are giving you an unbelievable engineering platform to progress and offering you an incredibly lucrative and successful career.
- Pension contribution of 8% - well above market average - 15% pension package
- Up to 8% annual bonus
- Share Save Scheme
- Informal/Formal training opportunities
- Access to reward website - with discounts on Holidays, retailers and more
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free uniform/PPE
- Qualified electrically to level 3 as a minimum (NVQ/C&G)
- 17th ed / 18th ed qualified
- Experience fault finding on special purpose automated machinery as a Maintenance Engineer
- Knowledge of PLC fault finding / Invertors / 3-phase motors
- Able to demonstrate working within a team environment and toward a long-term goal.
- Any maintenance engineer from similar enviornenments welcome to apply - Heavy, FMCG, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, building materials, automotive, metals