Project Manager / Engineering Manager
Enjoy UK & some international travel as part of your role, along with free parking? This is a great opportunity to work on Special Projects for customers, with off the shelf solutions for customers, building solutions for customers from concept through to site installation.
As the successful person you will come from either an electronics, mechanical or ideally a mechatronics background and have some experience of industrial automation, control and instrumentation/automation, SCADA, PLC knowledge or have worked in R&D then I would love to hear from you.
UK Project Engineering Manager Experience & Responsibilities
- Ability to demonstrate your engineering design experience over a broad range of disciplines in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Proven ability to produce high quality engineering output using a broad range of design tools and systems (e.g. CAD).
- Have extensive commercial awareness and experience within a commercial project engineering organisation.
- Validation experience in the pharmaceutical, hazardous area (ATEX) or similar regulated industries is desirable.
- Have an understanding of serial communications systems and industrial fieldbus protocols
- Hands-on, practical manufacturing, installation and commissioning experience is required, alongside familiarity with industrial site work and the safe and skilled use of hand tools.
- Leading the UK project engineering team ensuring safety, quality, time and cost requirements are met for Automation Solutions and activities.
A Project/Engineering Manager with excellent people management skills is required to manage a team of 5 focusing solely on special projects for customers.
Benefits: Free Parking, Pension, Life Assurancex4 Salary,SAYE schemes etc. The salary for this role is GBP45,000- 50,000 depending on your experience
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.