Product Service Specialist Scientific / Engineering
Looking to join an established global company who invest in training enabling you to improve your skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job and external training? Want to be involved with initial installations of newly launched products? If so I would love to hear from Product Service Specialists from a Scientific or Engineering (Optics, Laser) background, to help influence and enhance the serviceability and reliability of these products.
Product Specialist Responsibilities & Experience Required.
- Act as a focal point in the resolution of field service escalations relating to specialist products
- Develop and play a key role in delivery of Vision service training programs for subsidiaries and distributors.
- Create and develop service support materials such as recommended parts, tools, calibration routines and be comfortable delivering "hands on" service engineer training etc.
- Practical and keen to work with laboratory instrumentation
- Provide specialist assistance to both field engineers and help desks on products within the specialist field of responsibility
- Have attained a Science or Engineering degree or have the relevant work experience for this role.
If you enjoy working with customers and distributors, are you a problem solver and want to play a part in providing input and advice into Special Project Request Processes, and be involved with Vision quality meetings then I would like to speak with you. This is a great opportunity to be based in the lab/office but have the opportunity for UK and international travel when needed. the Salary for this role is between (GBP39,000 - 46,000)
Benefits: Excellent work home life balance, Pension, x4 Life Assurance, Free Parking, 23 days holiday and more.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.