Mechanical Installation Engineer Machinery re-location
Mechanical Installation Engineer (Machinery re-location)
GBP15 - GBP20 Per Hour + Overtime + Contract Role + Immediate Start available
Stafford, Stoke on Trent
Are you an Mechanical Maintenance and Installation Engineer from a heavy engineering background looking for a challenging 2/3 month contract where you will be stripping down and relocating an entire factory?
You will be working on large, capital equipment including heat exchangers and associated equipment. You will be then responsible for re-locating the machinery to a brand new factory in Stoke on Trent where you will install and commission it.
- Stripping down and relocating factory equipment
- Stripping down Heat exchangers and associated equipment
- Installation and commissioning of the equipment in Stoke
- GBP15 -GBP20 per hour + Overtime
- Mechanical Maintenance and Installation background
- Heavy engineering background
Electrical, maintenance, Installation, Engineer, 17th Edition, Heavy, Heat Exchangers, Manufacturing, Project
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.