Trainee Driving Instructor
My Four Wheels are looking to expand our team and are recruiting both part time and full time Driving Instructors though out the UK. Next year there will be a record 700,000 learner drivers hitting our roads, there has never been a better time to become a Driving Instructor.
Becoming a Driving Instructor has many benefits, these include -
- A car - Get your very own dual controlled car to teach in
- Be your own boss - work hours which suit you (Monday to Sunday - 7am to 7pm)
- Excellent Pay - GBP20,000 - GBP35,000 per year
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria -
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy meeting new people
We provide the most cost effective training in the UK. Prices start from only GBP500 - GBP2,600 with pay as you go options available. Once you have completed your training, you are guaranteed a job with us. After working with us for 1 year, we refund your training fees on a weekly basis up until year 3.
Should you already hold you ADI license, no training is required.
Anyone can become a Driving Instructor, recently we have recruited candidates from driving roles such as HGV Drivers, Teachers, Delivery Drivers, Accountants and Estate Agents. We also have successfully recruited candidates who decided to completely change their career from sales right to engineering.
To apply for our role, you need to meet the following criteria
- Have held a full UK driving licence (or approved foreign licence) for at least 3 1/2 years
- Have not been banned from driving in the last 4 years
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence.
For more information, please click the apply now button and fill out our short application form