CNC Machine Operative
Are you looking for a new role this Summer? Do you have experience with measuring equipment or CNC Machines? If so, read on!
We're recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest companies for skilled machinists to immediately join a professional, growing team at the facility in Stafford, with sector leading health and safety, dedicated training and real opportunities.
- Shift Pay
- Early finish on a Friday
- Access to Randstad's unique benefits app!
- 33 days annual leave
- Overtime shifts
- On site canteen
- Free parking
- Manual handling, overhead crane and safety training
- GBP10.92 PER HOUR
- Increasing to GBP11.84 PER HOUR after 12 weeks!
- Additional shift allowance payments
- Rotating day and night shifts
2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights
- Shift allowance - 0.42%
- On nights that's up to an additional GBP118 PER WEEK!
- Working within a busy machining environment
- Producing machined parts operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Maintaining quality and safety standards, adhering to all PPE requirements
- Maintaining equipment and supplies with tool changes
- Quality checks on components that are machined
- Previous Metal Machining experience, CNC machines is an advantage
- Use of measuring equipment (calipers, micrometres, gauges etc)
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Good level of attention to detail
- Training is provided onsite, therefore, applications are invited from less experienced candidates too!
Please don't delay in applying for the excellent opportunity - email your CV to you'll then be contacted with an on-line link to complete, shortly afterwards contacted to attend an interview and drug and alcohol test at site.