Salary up to GBP38,000
Our client are a very well established firm of Financial Planners who specialise in offering expert Financial planning advice, focusing on Investment Planning, Inheritance Tax Planning, Pension's, Protection and Mortgages.
Due to their continued growth our Client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team based in the Lichfield area. The successful individual will be working closely with of the Companies Financial Advisors and the Practice Manager.
- Fully analyse clients' requirements, developing cash flow models and recording client data accurately.
- Research and analyse financial products to meet Client requirements and objective
- Construct financial planning solutions (investment, retirement, tax and estate planning) supported by the production of computer models and reports;
- Prepare suitability letters and reports (liaising with administrators
- Taking full responsibility for the client files and back office IT records throughout the advice process;
- Prepare client reviews, updating cash flow models, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, discussion documents and computer models
- Deal with general client queries and attend client meetings with the Partner as required.
- Work with other Practice colleagues to ensure application and provider forms are prepared as required and clients are updated throughout the process
- Stay abreast of legislative changes and other regulatory issues taking necessary action as required
- Work within and stay up to date with template changes and advice notes
- Ensure that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Undertake continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- Previous paraplanning experience within an IFA or Wealth Management environment;
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma PFS qualified or working towards it (or FPC qualified with significant industry experience);
- Chartered Financial Planner status (preferred)
- Familiar with all major research systems (e.g. Analytics, Voyant etc.)
- Experience of the Pension Transfer market
- Experience of the administration of IHT and/or Investment products;
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation
- Skills and behaviours:
- Strong numeracy skills
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills;
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who can deliver a first class service to clients as well as having the ability to build strong relationships and displaying professionalism at all times
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR9097