Web Developers (Junior up to Senior/Lead) - Tamworth
GBP25,000 - GBP65,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
An exciting opportunity for Web Developers looking to make an impact right from the start of the companies complete digital transformation - Utilise your skills and have a real say in the direction of the development process from its inception! Exciting web projects in a great company that allows you the freedom to have input and help drive the projects forward!
A national company in the financial sector, forward thinking and progressive who are updating the internal web based systems and website in-line with its plans for a complete digital transformation. The company are dynamic and inclusive and really like to engage with their employees, understanding that they are their best asset for the future growth and development plans of the business.
Enthusiastic, techsavvy developers who are looking to utilise their skills in a great company that can offer them real input in to the direction of the digital transformation. Someone who has experience in working on web design, UX, Development and Testing. You wouldn't be just another 'bum on seat' Developer; you will have real input in to the development process.
We are looking for several developers from Junior up to Senior/Lead who can work collaboratively as a team either learning from or leading and developing others.
- working with an Agile methodology e.g. SCRUM
- HTML 5, CSS 3 etc.
- Designing and writing code against RESTful web services (HTTP, JSON, XML)
- JS testing frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine
- source control (GIT) and continuous integration tooling
- JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Design and implementation of highly performant web and/or mobile facing services and applications
- Understand and problem solve legacy applications and produce realistic migration paths sensitive to business requirements
- Virtualisation and cloud technologies (Amazon, Azure)
- Experience working against Relational Databases e.g. MySQL, MS SQL Server - design, normalisation and modelling skills
- Good debugging and reasoning skills