Manufacturing Supervisor/ Manager
Job title: Manufacturing Supervisor/Manager
Salary Range: 35k-40k per hour
Hours: 8:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday
8:00 - 15:30 Friday
Permanent or Contract position working for a leading supplier within the Rail, Marine, Motorsport and Aerospace sector
A Manufacturing Supervisor/Manager is required with knowledge of the design, development and manufacture of CNC machined products. Candidates with experience of CAM/OneCNC software, general CNC machines and management systems would be well received.
Due to expansion and new clients this client based in Bridgnorth requires a dynamic, leading Manufacturing Supervisor/Manager on a permanent or contract basis. As a Manufacturing Supervisor/Manager, you will be required to:
- Ensuring on time in full deliveries of high quality products to our customers.
- Proactive management of the manufacturing team including foundry, small fabrications, CNC machine shop, assembly and dispatch.
- Leading the generation of accurate works orders with our ERP system
- Focusing on process development and continual improvement throughout the factory.
- Working with the design team to ensure the successful transition of new motorsport products into manufacture.
The Manufacturing Supervisor/Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Experienced beyond graduation within a manufacturing company
- Knowledge of CNC machining and processes
- CAM, OneCNC
- Managing a small team of designers, engineers and operators
- Managing manufacturing processes and systems
- Continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC, CMM and general manufacturing of products within the Rail, Marine, Motorsport and Aerospace sector. In return for your experience, this Bridgnorth based manufacturing company will offer you:
- Permanent of Contract role
- 31 days holiday
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manufacturing supervisor/manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the mechanical design engineer role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on