Machine Operator Process Machinery
Machine Operator (Process Machinery)
Homebased - Birmingham
GBP19,500 rising to GBP26,000 after training + Overtime + Van + Specialist Training + Progression
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding company who will provide excellent training on their specialist equipment and the chance to build a long term career and learn new skills.
Are you a Machine Operator from a production environment? Do you have basic mechanical skills?
This specialist company is a market leader in the installation, service and rental of processing equipment for waste management and manufacturing industries. With a huge increase in demand the company is going from strength to strength and now require a machine operator to complement their expert team.
In this role you will be assisting the installation, service of their equipment both in the workshop and at customer's sites across the UK. You will be required to travel and may have to stay over when needed. You will receive specialist training to become a technical expert and provide the best quality service to new and existing customers.
This role will ideally suit somebody who has a hands-on approach that understands basic mechanics who has worked in a production environment also is will to travel within the UK. If you have a forklift licence this would advantageous.
* Install, operate and maintain our range of Mobile Equipment.
* Assist sales department with customer visits and surveys
* Supervise and train subcontractors
* 80-hour fortnight, i.e. Wednesday of week 1 to Friday of week 2 followed by 4 days off
* GBP19,500 rising to GBP26,000 after training + Overtime + Van + Specialist Training + Progression
* Machine Operator (Any Form Of Heavy Machinery)
* Basic mechanical understanding
* Must hold a full driving licence
* Happy to travel, mostly UK but overseas at times.