IT Technician Apprentice
Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Detailed Job Description:
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Technician Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Technician Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Working on the helpdesk supporting internal company users
• Working with senior engineers ensuring tickets are completed on time
• Carrying out hardware fault investigations
• Installing software on new hardware for internal users
• Completing all aspects of the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Our client helps organisations develop secure, carrier grade network connectivity that successfully delivers a better end user experience. The company support its customers (private-sector companies, public-sector entities, operators and service providers) in their infrastructures and digital solutions development. They offer a comprehensive range of ICT solutions and services, spanning business applications and data analytics, enterprise networks and digital workspaces, datacentres and cloud services, telecommunications infrastructure and cyber security. Their specialized consulting, design, integration and service teams develop bespoke solutions that transform technology into added values.
• You will be highly organised with good time management and the ability to work to deadlines
• You will have excellent communication skills (both written & spoken) and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask, have good attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
• You will possess a clear and obvious interest in IT and technology in general.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
Location - Coventry, CV3
Working Hours - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Wage = GBP288 per week