IT Helpdesk Support Engineer - Bromsgrove
IT Helpdesk Desk Engineer - GBP27k
Location: Bromsgrove, West Midlands
Job Title: IT Support, Technical Support, Service Desk, 1st Line Support
Salary: GBP20k - GBP27k + benefits
My IT Solutions Provider who have a large product portfolio are looking for a IT Support Engineer to help with all IT Support activities and assist and support a range of their customers with their software needs.
This opportunity will suit someone who is happy to deal with customers with queries about the client's software, all the way through from technical to implementations and changes. This will suit someone who is happy to deal face to face with external customers, and has experience of IT Support and Customer service experience.
- Support all of the platforms and systems.
- Make sure all upgrades and patches are carried out for the platform and in line with all related software and hardware.
- Liaise with the Sales and Technical teams to ensure customer issues are looked after
- Document all IT Issues and problems
- Work in line with company SLAs
- Research new products that existing customers may find beneficial
- Carry out all checks around monitoring and maintenance of the platform's security.
- Microsoft MCP or Similar Certifications, including CompTIA Network +, CCNA
- Experience of IT and LAN/WAN Networking Support
- Windows Server and Networking principles
- Ability to support Azure and Office 365 (nice to have)
- Extensive experience in a Service Desk, IT Support or IT Project delivery environment
- Interest in Cloud Technologies
What is in it for your career: