PA to Board of Directors
My client based in Coventry and looking for an experienced PA to join their expanding team. This is a varied and interesting role and you will be involve din special project work.
The client is currently trialling flexible working hours will a start time up to 9.30am.
There is parking available and access to a free gym on site.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Board of Directors with projects, contracts and legal documents
- Chasing documents on behalf of the Directors - Including legal documents
- Managing the Directors diaries and making appointments
- Organising travel arrangements including train tickets, flights and hotels if required
- Booking, organising and co-ordinating meetings and conferences on behalf of the Board of Directors if required
- Assist with meeting preparation for banks or clients, collating, drafting and organising presentations or handout materials for them
- Accompanying the Board of Directors in meetings and to take minutes or to generally assist them to ensure they are well prepared for the meeting
- Carrying out research or gathering information for presentation's and feedback to the Director
- To take dictation
- Screening of phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate
- Dealing with incoming emails, calls and post and occasionally corresponding on behalf
Interested send us your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.