Tour Operations Executive - Lichfield
Our prestigious client based in Lichfield is currently recruiting for a Tour Operations Executive to join their team starting in September on a full time permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate looking to develop a career in the Travel / Arts Industry.
Duties to include:
- Liaising with high profile corporate clients professionally at all times
- Preparing detailed and accurate itineraries and travel programmes
- Ensuring to update and clients at all times
- Responding to urgent queries efficiently and dealing with any special requests
- Planning events for new and existing clients ensuring accurate timings and transportation
- Completing all administration
- Researching locations and sourcing suitable events
- Proficient knowledge both spoken and written of another language : French, Spanish, German, Italian
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- A passion for travel / art
- Good eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Must be flexible)
GBP18,000 - GBP23,000 DOE
Please note; due to the high volume of CVs we receive, if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.