Retail Development Executive - Hereford & Worcester
Calling All Sweet-Toothed Sales Development Execs!
Are you looking for part-time work?
Do you know your FMCG from your FSDU?
Do you want to work for an employer that develops & supports you?
REL Field Marketing are looking for great communicators who have an understanding of what drives customers in store to go ahead and purchase. You will be using in store displays, stock replenishment and great customer service to drive sales in the candy category across your local area.
We're looking for someone who can cover a territory that stretches from Ludlow to Droitwich to Lydney to Abergavenny. We will need you to take promotional material into the stores from time to time, so you'll need to have your own car.
Obviously, experience is always useful, but if you have the passion and the determination required to make this opportunity a success, then we definitely want to hear from you.
- You're a people person who is a natural at building good relationships
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You get a kick from driving sales by achieving brand visibility
- You are passionate about great customer service
- You have a valid driving licence and your own vehicle
- You are looking for an interesting opportunity and you need work that fits your life
- You earn a good rate of pay at GBP8.75 per hour
- You get flexible working, 1 to 3 weekdays each week
- We'll give you the support you need so you can work autonomously
- We take pride in prioritising your career development and helping you discover your potential
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe's Best Workplaces??? by Great Place to Work?? for a phenomenal four consecutive years now as well as UK's Best Workplaces??? for Women 2018. We've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Still with us? Then we probably have a match. So why not send us your CV by clicking "Apply".