Sociology/Psychology Teacher Needed in Cannock - Permanent - September
A school based in Cannock are seeking to appoint an innovative and ambitious teacher of Sociology/Psychology, who can enthuse, motivate and challenge students to achieve their best. The right candidate will truly understand the schools ethos and be completely aligned to the mission that all students, regardless of background, will be able to achieve. The values of Aspire, Believe, Achieve are rooted in all that they do, and their supportive, developmental approach to teaching and learning is ensuring that our teaching practise is ever-improving.
The successful candidate will join an expanding and dedicated Humanities team. The opportunity would suit an experienced Sociology/Psychology teacher looking for a new challenge or a Newly Qualified Teacher.
Do you have:
- High aspirations to deliver to a consistently highly effective level
- A passion for working with young people
- A desire to ensure all groups of students are suitably motivated and challenged
- The desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement
- The ability to use and apply technology in lessons to support teaching and learning
- A passion and a desire to make a difference to the lives of young people
In return they can offer:
- Genuinely exciting career development opportunities in a growing and successful academy
- Supportive, experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
- Additional unique CPD opportunities provided by the academy
- Excellent facilities including classrooms equipped with the latest audio visual technology