Office Services Manager
Within the UK, ISS Facility Services - Office Services provides single, bundled or integrated Office Support services to corporate clients within various markets. Our vision is to deliver bespoke and innovative solutions for our clients to enable full focus on their core business.
To supervise and lead a team at our ISS Technical Services Office, ensuring consistent delivery of service
To provide a world-class, administration service to our client in line with the ISS global vision
To proactively anticipate our client needs at all stages of the customer journey
To be an ambassador of our client and ISS Support Services and blend seamlessly with your client organisation
To take full ownership of your key responsibilities and support the Management Team in providing a world class service
To be innovative and proactive in finding solutions and open and honest in all communication with stakeholders
This position requires a highly organised and flexible individual to work in a fast-paced environment managing a consistent high volume of work.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To proactively manage all facilities and client representing support services within the ISS designated Building
- To ensure the Office Services team deal effectively with all customer / client requests and enquiries and exceed expectations in all areas of the operation
- To recruit and on-board permanent Team Members and cover Team Members as required
- To performance manage a team effectively in line with service standards, ISS Support Services' standards and People and Culture guidelines.
- To assist in the training of the team and driving standards
- To be responsible for the wellbeing of all employees within the building in line with Health and Safety guidelines and regulations
- To understand the areas of Risk Management within the business and alleviate risk across the operation and facilities
- To have a key understanding of finance and management of P&L for the operation, ensuring a cost efficient service in all areas
- Proactive and reactive management of all emergency procedures including building evacuations, business continuity, Fire Marshall and First Aid.
- Coordinate and host clients' visits for prospective and existing clients
- Create regular weekly, monthly and ad-hoc MI reports
- To ensure the buildings and operations are secured at all times
- Proactively evolve and innovate all arears and services