Customer Service (Management Experience)
Customer Service People Wanted. Immediate Start. Fantastic Benefits Package! MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL!!
Finning is the world's largest Caterpillar dealer delivering extraordinary service for over 85 years, we believe that our people are the heart and soul of our company and fundamental to our success.
We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Controller to delivers outstanding customer experience by optimising the resources to efficiently meet the customer needs whilst maintaining the desired service business performance.
- Understands the customer service needs and delivers the appropriate resources to execute the request efficiently to deliver an experience for the customers that drives loyalty by controlling the end to end repair process.
- You will plan and commit resources to ensure fulfilment of the customer's service needs utilizing capacity and capability planning.
- You will continuously maintain a clear, honest and consistent communication with the customer throughout the service repair processes.
- Ensuring adherence to service process and procedures to ensure consistent excellent customer service delivery.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to engineers to ensure delivery of high levels of customer's dedication
Skill, Education & Experience
- Foundational Engineering understanding and qualification
- Ideally, Advanced level of engineering aptitude
- Excellent knowledge of mobile and fixed equipment components and systems
- Experience in a technical or mechanical engineering role preferable
- Previous experience in a similar role within similar industry environment desirable
- Customer Driven: a strong sense of care for our customers ensuring they receive the best experience from Finning.
- Excellent organizer
- Excellent communicator
- Financially / commercially aware
- Champions for Safety
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Company share scheme
- Short term incentive plan
- Dress down Friday's
- FREE on site parking
- Other flexible benefits
We are committed to diversity and inclusion at Finning, to build and sustain a diverse and talented workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today!
Hiring in Cannock, Winsford, Leeds, Glasgow, Chesterfield, Ashford and Peterborough.