IT Support Executive
Our client is a recognised and leading supplier to UK retailers and wholesale sectors of the best quality fresh food. Due to significant company growth, they are looking to acquire the services of an IT Support Executive to provide IT helpdesk services, maintain IT hardware and software environment and manage day-to day relationships with third party IT service providers. The ideal candidate will provide responsive and timely IT support services, implement appropriate controls and develop procedures to monitor and manage IT systems and service delivery performance.
- Provide telephone and at desk support to cover service requests, fault resolution and installation of new equipment / software for IT infrastructure including PC desktops, laptops, mobiles, telephones, printers, servers and network equipment
- Ensure effective call logging, tracking and escalation with third party IT service providers
- Set up new starters, maintain access rights to IT systems and disable leavers' accounts in accordance with business policies and procedures
- Provide support for IT projects and business improvement initiatives as required
- In conjunction with the Head of IT, maintain asset and configuration management policies and procedures to ensure the effective maintenance of all desktop, laptop, mobile, telephone, printer, server and network equipment to support business processes efficiently, minimise disruption and protect sensitive information
Key Skills & Experience:
- A strong track record of customer-focussed IT service delivery in a fast-moving commercial environment
- A wide range of technical skills across IT infrastructure hardware and software
- A background in the Food & Drink market sector and/or experience of manufacturing and warehouse operations would be beneficial
- Working Hours: 8.30am to 5:30pm - Monday to Friday
If you would like to apply, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Georgina Collinson on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.