Customer Service Adviser
About our client
Angard Staffing is the dedicated provider of Customer Service Advisors and Administrators to Royal Mail's Contact centres across the UK. Due to an increase in workload volumes we are seeking additional candidates at our key sites at this stage.
This is a temporary role and candidates must be available to start on 1st of July 2019.
The aim of the role is to provide first time solutions for Royal Mail customers, received by phone or by email within agreed handling times whilst delivering excellent quality of service.
• Offer solutions and advice on Royal Mail products and services to Royal Mail customers.
• Achieve first time resolution with quality telephony responses.
• A proven record in a fast paced customer service environment.
• Quick, accurate typist with a high attention to detail.
• A proven record of delivering exceptional quality and meeting personal quality targets.
• An ability to deal with difficult complaints in a kind, supportive and professional manner.
• Excellent telephone manner and telephony experience with an ability to deal with colleagues at all levels essential.
• Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of email, spreadsheet and word processing software.
• Creative problem solver, owning the issue through to resolution.
• Proficiency with inputting specific datasets, must be accurate, concise and consistent.
• Able to make decisions involving money based on specific guidelines.
Skills & experience
The ideal candidate will display:
• A passion and commitment for delivering a great customer experience.
• Ability to prioritise and manage workloads to timescales.
• Flexible and innovative with ability to easily adapt to changing customer demands.
• Enthusiastic and responsive - seeking a positive resolution for all customers.
• Self-motivated. Able to work as part of a team or alone.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Be positive, be brilliant and be part of it!
• Potential start date: 1st July 2019
• Pay rate: GBP8.50/hour (GBP10.21/hour after 12 weeks)
• Temporary Contract: up to 12 weeks
• Around 35 hours a week between the times of 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 1pm Saturday (must be available to work every Saturday)
• Annual leave is not permitted during the first two weeks of training - minimal annual leave after
this may be authorised if it is pre-booked however we cannot guarantee this.