My Client are a principle contracting company who undertake Construction, Civil Engineering & projects across the UK turning over around GBP700 million annually. Due to wining a number of new Civil Enabling projects my client is looking for a Site Agent to join an established team.
Job requirements Site Agent
As a Site Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Help to ensure the project is kept within agreed budget and timeframe and liaise with project managers and end client regarding this matter.
- Manage Subcontractors and labour on site.
- Assist with management of health and safety procedures and PPE.
- Give toolbox talks and inductions.
- Understand and enforce method statements and risk assessments.
Candidate requirements Site Agent
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in construction management, civil engineering, project management or similar.
- Experience working on commercial build projects
- Familiar with project management software.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Management of subcontractors and site operators within the civil engineering sector.
- Strong management and verbal communication skills.
- HNC in Civil Engineering Ideally Degree Qualified
- Experience in heavy civil enabling projects.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate receiving a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.