Do you have a passion for technology?
Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Monday to Friday
Detailed Job Description:
Work with one of the best 100 Companies to Work For in the UK (according to Sunday Times!). As a nationally well-known and very experienced independent recruitment company, our client recognises that talented people are the key to the success of any business. They are looking to recruit an aspiring young professional to join their IT team of experts. This role is based in Meriden in the heart of the Midlands.
We are looking to recruit an IT Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients.
• Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails.
• Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Working on resolving the first line support where capable, and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary.
• Updating company systems.
?? Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and build a career in the IT sector. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.