Sales and Marketing Assistant
Premia Solutions offers a wide range of bespoke white label insurance products for many dealer groups, in partnership with our clients, throughout the UK and Ireland. The business was established in 2000 and will be celebrating its 20th anniversary next year. Due to continued business growth, we are looking for passionate and professional people, with experience in handling formal complaints, to join our Customer Outcome Department
What we offer
- Induction programme, regulatory and on-the-job training provided
- Monthly & quarterly rewards & Incentives (Cash, Vouchers, Time off)
- Overtime paid at time and ?? and double time, plus the opportunity to bank lieu time
- Good work-life balance - no weekend or evening working
- 90% of our supervisors are homegrown and 45% of our staff have progressed within 24 months
- Employee discount on company products (Home, Travel, Gap, Tyre, Alloy, SMART Insurance Products)
- Office space is located within walking distance from Warwick Parkway Station and a popular supermarket
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days holidays plus public holidays
- Free Tea and Coffee and free parking
- Christmas party with free drinks, dinner & accommodation plus other ad hoc team events
- Free eye test vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to a free 24-hour Employee Assistance Helpline programme
- Access to online training, including modules that are CPD certified
Our Sales Support & Marketing Assistant will work with various stakeholders across our client's businesses, along with the Development Team providing support that will continually improve the business relationship. Candidate must be able to develop rapport quickly, understand and analyse the client's requirements, solve problems and provide solutions, make recommendations and be IT literate. They will work in partnership with Premia Solutions' Development Team, as well as other departments such as, IT, Claims, Compliance, Customer Services and Business development
The duties & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
While the exact responsibilities will vary depending on the client's requirements, the main duties of the Sales Support and Marketing Assistant can be summarised as follows:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with key personnel at various levels and within various areas of our clients' businesses
- Maintaining Premia Solutions' bespoke software systems to maximise internal productivity and support the needs of the client base
- Supporting the Development and New Business teams to deliver outstanding support, training and advise across all key aspects of the business - setup, products, sales process and systems.
- Maintain a current and comprehensive understanding of our client's business, the market conditions and regulation.
- Operating within and promoting the company's compliance framework.
- Handing client system's and product support queries from internal and external sources
- Advanced reporting, data processing and analysing for internal and external use.
- Understanding the needs of the client to deliver engaging, customer focused point of sale material to aid in the sale of insurance products
- Design and support on delivering multi-media projects such as video, print and/or radio advertising and digital marketing projects
- Supporting all teams with designing and executing print and digital proposals, brochures or other marketing collateral
- Liaising with external suppliers and negotiating according to departmental or client budget requirements
- Periodically reviewing present marketing material to ensure compliance with internal, insurer and FCA process or regulatory changes
- Planning and arranging events to boost Premia Solutions' visibility within its client base, and the wider Motor industry.
- Social Media content management
- Event management and organisation
Working Hours: 8:30am till 5: 00pm/37.5hrs per week.
Salary: GBP18,000 to GBP20,000.
Premia Solutions is looking for strong communicators and highly personable individuals. They can build rapport and business relationships quickly and can operate in a fast-moving environment. Working in relative autonomy, they should be able to manage and prioritise workflow effectively while delivering projects to specification in a timely manner.
Required skills and knowledge
- Either a completed university degree in relevant Business or Marketing discipline; or completed A-levels with at least 2 years of work experience in marketing agency or business/marketing department
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Advanced knowledge of creative tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Dreamweaver or similar;
- Experience managing social media accounts directly or via management platforms;
- Advanced reporting and data analysis skills
- Fast and flexible learner
- Self-starter that can work well as part of a dynamic team;
- Positive attitude and creative product resolution
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Desired skills and knowledge
- Analytical mindset with ability to manipulate datasets and draw summarised conclusions
- Experience working on print, broadcast or digital campaigns
- Understanding of the complexity of client relationships and the changing nature of business relationships
- Knowledge of strategies and tools to aid new business development and lead conversion
Premia Solutions is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities.
Closing date: 30th June 2019
Interview date: Will be advised by HR Please note that these dates are indicative at this stage and may be subject to change