Year 6 SEN Teaching Assistant
Key Stage 2 SEND Teaching Assistant Required for a primary school in Kenilworth
SEN Teaching Assistant KS2
Full time 30 hours, 08.30 - 15.30
September 2019 for 1 Year
Your new role
This school are seeking an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join in September for 1 year - this could turn permanent for the right person. You will be supporting a child in Year 6, he is new to the school and has an Education Health Care Plan they have ADHD and other learning difficulties. Very lovely boy but the successful candidates will have to be calm in nature and to be able to set clear boundaries.
Your role as a Teaching Assistant, you will be required to:
- To have experience of working with a child with ADHD or have a similar skill set
- Supporting the child on a 1:1 basis
- To be available 5 days a week, mornings only, and to work within term time.
What you'll need to succeed, in order to be successful in this position
- You must be qualified at 2 or 3 or above
- Have recent experience working as a Teaching Assistant on a 1:1 basis
- Should have good knowledge of the current curriculum and be passionate and enthusiastic in your approach
- You must be able to lead by example and use your own initiative in terms of leading intervention groups.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.