Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Intequal, are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Support Apprentice.
Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5.30pm - 37.5hrs
Detailed Job Description:
We are looking to recruit an IT Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Providing 1st line support in hardware & software to internal staff and customers via telephone calls, emails and face to face.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Remote access repairs.
• Hardware set up.
• Supporting staff/customers with password resets.
• Working with customers/Staff helping with Installations.
• To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.