Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology based school - Fixed Term
Job type: Food Technology Teacher / Catering Teacher
Starting: September 2019
Working hours: Part Time (3 days a week)
Minimum Qualification: Experienced in delivering Food Tech curriculum (Ideal: QTS - NQTS and Unqualified welcome)
Salary: GBP100 - GBP170 per day (depending on experience)
Your role as a Food Technology Teacher will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- Supporting secondary aged children, delivering Food Technology to a high standard.
- Planning and delivering well managed, creative and engaging Food Technology lessons
- Having a good sense of humour and resilience
- Confident in managing challenging behaviour
Why apply for this job?
- Earn up to GBP170 a day as a Food Technology Teacher (salary negotiable)
- Multi Cultural School / Diverse working environment
- Easy access from road links and public transport
- Personalised recruitment agency support with DBS check and interview coaching
- Part time role so flexible around other commitments
About the role: We are looking for a good quality Food Technology Teacher to provide excellent teaching for the Autumn Term until Christmas.
We are hoping to find a Food Technology Teacher who is experienced in teaching the Food Tech curriculum up to KS5.
If you are a fun, inspiring and engaging Food Technology Teacher and want to be part of a successful team then we want to hear from you.
Monarch are extremely proud to be supporting one of Cannock's thriving schools in their upcoming recruitment drive.
This could be the job for you, if all the above sounds exciting - click 'APPLY NOW' and we will be in touch.
If you are interested in this role or have questions please contact Dan Wakelam via email; we look forward to hearing from you.
Stoke : INDSOT