This Semi-Senior opportunity working for one of the area's leading firm of accountants will see your career flourish and provide you with the enhanced training and support you need to advance.
You'll gain access to a broad variety of client work to hone your skills as you progress towards more senior roles. This position will particularly suit you if you're experienced or studying towards your AAT, ACCA or ACA professional examinations. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive training package if required.
- Preparing year end accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients.
- Management accounts preparation
- Preparing tax computations and returns
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries
- Mentoring trainees and help them with queries