Pensions Administrators x3
Several Pensions Administrators are required by a leading financial services business as a result of expansion of the Life & Pensions department. You will act as first point of contact for customers and financial advisers, responding to queries in professional and knowledgeable manner via a variety of contact methods.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage and respond to customer and 3rd party enquiries, calls and complaints and taking full responsibility for resolution of end to end process, with a clear focus on quality
- Process all aspects of manufactured policy administration via various methods of submission - verbal, written and digitally
- Produce concise, well written and plain English correspondence/communication in response to customers and 3rd party enquiries
- Effectively liaise with internal teams and departments in order that customer enquiries/contact can be answered fully and right first time
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of life assurance products and a full understanding of our client base
- Set up/make payments and claims in accordance with business controls and authority levels
- Identify and respond to complaints within regulated timescales.
- Ensure that customer data is maintained in line with the company Data Policy in place at that time
- Meet service standards in terms of quality and timeliness
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements
- Maintain procedure manuals in line with departmental, regulatory, technical changes
- Assist in training and coaching of team members
You will have previous pensions administration experience, either in a dedicated pensions admin role or in a wider IFA admin position. In addition you will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and excellent attention to detail. You must also have a good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and databases.