SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
**SEN Primary Teaching Assistant**
On of our Special Educational Needs Schools in Stoke on Trent is currently looking for a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant!
Are you a skilled, passionate, and confident SEN Primary Teaching Assistant, with a commitment to supporting younger students with MLD, SEMH, or ASD? If you are able to offer nurturing and innovative student support, we want to hear from you!
What we can offer:
- Generous rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns at your fingertips
- Friendly and approachable consultants, with your best interests at heart
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
- A dedicated SEND consultant
What we need from you:
- Suitable Teaching Assistant, SEND, or Learning Support qualifications
- Experience supporting students on a one-to-one basis and in small groups
- Commitment to supporting SEND students to partake effectively in learning
- Dedication and resilience
- Ability to take initiative and use innovative methods in the classroom
What do our staff say about us?
- 'Such an enjoyable experience!'
- 'Professional and helpful'
- 'I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like more than just a number!'
Does this all sound like you? Send your CV over to us or give us a call for a confidential chat, on !
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!