This opportunity for career progression is with one of Stoke on Trent's most forward-thinking and successful firms of accountants. As a Client Manager you'll be a critical member of the firm's Senior Management Team, reporting directly to one of the directors. You'll act as first point of contact for your clients working on a broad variety of assignments.
If you enjoy working closely with your clients, like a high degree of autonomy, variety and are looking for career progression coupled with a great remuneration package this is the right role.
More Detailed Responsibilities
- Acting as first point of contact to your client portfolio
- Conducting client meetings with new and existing clients
- Staff management including file reviews, WIP, work flow
- Providing a full spectrum of accountancy, financial and management reporting
- Taxation planning services inducing corporation tax, personal tax, R&D tax credits, capital allowances, group structures, tax and VAT investigations
- Assisting with corporate finance, due-diligence, acquisitions, disposals, raising finance
- Discussing wealth management issues with clients and internal Wealth Management team
- Working with the directors at networking events and client presentations
- Ad-hoc client assignments