An excellent position has come available working for a healthcare provider in Nuneaton, as a result of consistent growth and expansion they are adding to a number of departments within the organisation.
With exciting growth plans, the client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the team. They are looking for someone who is AAT qualified or have passed the foundation stage of professional accounting qualifications ACCA or CIMA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and continue to develop your career.
Ideally you will be:
• AAT qualified or passed foundation stage of professional accounting qualifications ACCA or CIMA
• A confident user of Microsoft Excel and able to use the associated tools for data manipulation
• An excellent communicator and able to build rapport and relationships
• Able to demonstrate the ability to prepare budgets, produce management accounts, P&L's, bank reconciliations as well as other general finance and administrative duties
In return you will receive:
• The chance to join an expanding organisation
• A permanent position with an immediate start
• Excellent work conditions in a gratifying environment
• Support to develop personally and academically
So if you think you are ready for a new challenge in your career, then this could be your ideal opportunity, please apply now.